How do I change my time zone?
Since Sterkla picks up the time-zone on your mobile phone, should you move to another time zone and need to view coachs’ availability based on your new time-zone (or if you are a coach – have your availability / working hours displayed in your current time zone) here is what you need to do…
- Close the Sterkla App (this is different from minimizing it, see steps on how to close an app below).
Closing an app on Android…
- Swipe up from the bottom, hold, then let go. Then swipe up on the app.
Closing an app on Apple (iOS)
- On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.
- Now change the time zone on your mobile phone in your phone’s settings (see steps below).
Changing time zone on Android
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Under “Clock,” pick your home time zone or change the date and time. To see or hide a clock for your home time zone when you’re in a different time zone, tap Automatic home clock.
Changing time zone on iOS
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Turn off Set Automatically.
- Now you can change the time zone or the date and time: Tap Time Zone and enter a city with the time zone that you need
- Once you have changed the time-zone reopen the Sterkla app and it will now reflect your new time zone.