Sync Google Calendar with Outlook
Sterkla allows you to synchronize with your Google calendar so that events in your Google calendar automatically show these time slots as unavailable to members.
If you do not use Google calendar, you can simply register a free Google calendar account and follow the below instructions to synchronize it with your Microsoft Outlook calendar. This way, what you add to your Outlook calendar will sync to your Google calendar and then with Sterkla.
- Register or Log in to your Google Calendar account.
2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, hover over the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription. Select the three dots to the right of the calendar name, then select Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Integrate Calendar section and right click on Secret address in iCal format and select Copy.
4. In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
5. On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
6. Paste the address you copied in step 4, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
7. In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)
Note: Changes you make in Outlook aren’t sent to your Google Calendar. To update your Google calendar, open Google Calendar from a browser.
Import a calendar from Google Calendar
- Log in to your Google Calendar account.
2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to import into Outlook, and then click Calendar Settings
3. Under Private Address, click ICAL.
4. In the Calendar Address dialog box, click the web address of the calendar.
5. When prompted, click Open to import the calendar into Outlook.
6. The calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar. It’s also added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view, under Other Calendars.