What should I post?
View the posts as another form of coaching or tutoring.
- Always use a visual or video with your post, in landscape format with a 4:3 ratio.
- Always use text on your post, even if it’s one line.
- Be sure to lay out the text of your post clearly, with paragraph breaks and punctuation so it’s easy to read.
- Be focused in your messaging – giving readers something of value that encourages them to follow and engage with you.
- Calls to action (CTA) are great ways to encourage comments.
- Keep it simple, engaging and related to the coaching you do.
Here are some Do’s and Dont’s…
|Teach members something||Post quote of the day|
|Share useful tools, methods or strategies||Facebook type “status updates”|
|Share personal and or success stories||Negativity|
|Give members a new perspective on something||Abusive or Offensive Content|
|Challenging questions that stimulate thought||Negativity|
|Positive posts that help members grow and learn||Confidential Client Information|
|How to posts…||Very “salesy” promotional content|